Bathroom remodeling can involve a little bit of construction or a lot of construction. If you're finding that your current bathroom is cramped and uncomfortable or simply in need of an aesthetic makeover Greenwood Contracting is your company. Because we use the Design Build process the need for comfort and functionality within the space will not be overlooked, by stretching the definition of a typical bathroom and going above and beyond what is expected turning a mundane bathroom into a featured room in your home.
We can help you design the bathroom of your dreams. Whether you want a sink and bathtub replaced, or you want everything gutted to do a total bathroom remodeling job, we can help you plan the best way to make use of or reconfigure your space.
If you call us in for an estimate, we can go over any ideas or designs that you've drawn up, look at any example pictures you might have, and help you plan. In addition we can discuss your options as far as your budget.
If you’re thinking about doing a project like this by yourself, consider all of the problems you may run into.
Here is a list of issues just for replacing a bathtub:
- The bathtub is heavy - Bathtubs are extremely heavy, and they usually take at least two people to move. If you try to move the bathtub out in one piece you may drop it and damage flooring in the other areas of your house. You might even have to cut it into pieces to get it outside. Bathroom remodeling can produce a lot of debris, most of it unsafe.
- Your bathtub may be nailed to the studs of your wall - When some bathtubs are installed; they’re nailed into the wall. You’ll have to remove the bathtub and the nails without doing any damage.
- You might have water damage under the bathtub - If you have had a leak in your caulking, tile, or anywhere around your bathtub, the sub-floor underneath the tub may need to be replaced. This will add extra labor hours to your already complicated project.
There are many other bathroom remodeling problems to run into; we have the ability to be able to deal with these problems and save you stress.
Remodeling your bathroom isn't only about the problems you run into. There are also a lot of luxuries involved. Here are some of the latest and best luxuries that you can incorporate into your bathroom:
- Bathtubs with jets or waterfall features - The possibilities are endless with the types of bathtubs you can install. Massaging jets make your bathtub a very comfortable place. Whirlpool bathtubs are also a welcoming addition to your bathroom remodeling project.
- Things to keep you warm - Heated towel racks and towel drawers heat up your towels while you’re in the tub. We can also install heated flooring. When you step out of the tub in the winter, you’ll still be as warm as you were while taking your relaxing bath.
- Showers with multiple heads - The more bathrooms you see on television lately, the more you notice that one shower head isn't cutting it anymore. Some of these shower heads are designed to make you feel like it is raining.
- Safety features - If you have little ones or older people who will be using your bathroom, you may want to include some safety features in your remodeling project. Walk in bathtubs and bars or handles can help steady those coming in and out of the tub or shower.
The satisfaction you’ll experience after we install your new bathroom will be almost as great as the comfort and relaxation you’ll feel knowing you didn't have to do your own bathroom remodeling project. We will help you with everything you need.
Quality & Pride in Workmanship, Customer Satisfaction, Lasting Relationships.
We are Greenwood Contracting, LLC
We serve the following areas:
- Apache Junction
- Sun City