Kitchen remodeling can be an overwhelming process. There are many different things to think about when designing a kitchen. You want your kitchen to look good, but you also want it to be extremely practical as well. Since cooking, serving family meals, entertaining and visiting with friends happens in the kitchen, it is truly one of the most important rooms of all. In fact, like it or not, the overall condition and appearance of your kitchen can set the tone for the rest of your home.
So, what does your kitchen say about you and the rest of your residence?
Well, if you find that your dated kitchen is giving the rest of your home a bad name, perhaps it's time to consider a Greenwood Contracting kitchen remodel.
Because, our company is a Design Build company. This means that we do all of the designing and architectural planning, in addition to the actual building, during the kitchen remodeling process. We listen to what you desire and work with you to make it a reality. Our designer will listen to your hopes and dreams for the new or revitalized kitchen project. We then propose a scope of work.
The next step in kitchen remodeling is planning and budgeting. It’s important to know what you want and how much you would like to spend. We are able to help draw up a budget for your kitchen remodel based on desires and what priorities you have . You don’t have to have all the answers, because we can help you out with questions you might have.
Think about all the things in your kitchen you want to replace. Some of these things may include:
- Appliances and sinks - With a kitchen remodeling project, a huge number of appliances can be replaced. Major appliances include refrigerators, ovens and stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. You may also plan on buying new small appliances to match your new décor, for example, toasters, mixers, coffee makers, and blenders. You may also replace your sink.
- Cabinetry and countertops - If you want to replace the cabinetry in your kitchen don’t forget that we are able to reconfigure the arrangement as well. Perhaps you want to add a corner cabinet or some extra cabinetry above your fridge. In addition to new cabinetry, countertops often provide a crème de la crème to the finished project.
- Walls and tile - You’ll probably want to change the color or finish of the walls in your kitchen if you’re doing a kitchen remodeling project. Installing a tile backsplash above your sink or countertops is also a way to make cleanup after meals easier. Accent tiles may enhance the décor of the kitchen.
- Flooring - If you’re planning on replacing the flooring in your kitchen you should think about your options. Such as tile flooring, wood or laminate flooring or stained concrete to name a few.
- Miscellaneous items - In addition to all the other options you have, you can also replace your range hood, add a garbage disposal, and upgrade electrical outlets and lighting.
We make your job easier, because we obtain any building permits needed for us to begin construction. There are also different plumbing and electrical rules we need to adhere to. Since kitchen remodeling is our job, we know the precautions that must be taken care of to have a new and properly working kitchen. From designing your dream kitchen, to obtaining the right permits, to demolition and rebuilding the perfect kitchen, we can make the entire process easier for you.
- We only recommend sound products and services which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- You can trust our information and advertising to be accurate and factual.
- By writing all contracts and warranties so they comply with federal, state and local laws.
- We refrain from any act that restrains trade or suppresses completion.
- We attain and retain our licenses and insurance as required.
Quality & Pride in Workmanship, Customer Satisfaction, Lasting Relationships.
We are Greenwood Contracting, LLC
We serve the following areas:
- Apache Junction
- Sun City